Christmas shopping can be hectic. There are lots of things to consider to purchase a nice gift for your spouse. As a guy, it’s even harder to make these important decisions. There is a solution at Accessories with a Flair! . . . and Hair because we know what your wife wants for Christmas.
What she wants is something from you that indicates you took some time and consideration in the choice. If you know she enjoys scarves or jewelry – it’s always nice to get a new item, hue, fabric or design to match the colors of the new Winter Style 2013 season. We have a variety of items that will compliment her existing wardrobe. We have the insight and creative ideas to help you pick out the perfect piece for a holiday gift she will love!
At Accessories with a Flair! . . . and Hair we have arranged for a special Men’s Shopping Night just for you to shop in comfort. We will be there to help you make the right selections. Have an idea of her size or favorite pieces she likes to wear a lot, and we’ll take it from there! Our special evening is:
Men’s Shopping Night
December 11th from 5 – 7 pm
Accessories with a Flair! . . . and Hair
801 8th Avenue, Suite 4
This is a hassle-free event made just especially for the guys! Send them over to Accessories with a Flair! . . . and Hair on the evening of Dec. 11th from 5 – 7 pm and we will make sure he has a super great time picking out something special for the woman in his life. We will wrap items and if needed we will provide red curb side hand off of amazing Gift Certificates so he can motor over and pick something up on the way to meet you for dinner! We want to make the evening extra special. Please join us on December 11th because . . . .
We know what your wife wants for Christmas
Sign up your husband or boyfriend to be invited by emailing us at lindaw.accessorieswithaflair@
Be sure to tell your husband to keep the evening free for his fun shopping experience. Why not let him shop with us as you sip a cocktail at the Chophouse or the Rio? You can meet up there later and have a nice evening out. We are such romantics here at Accessories with a Flair! . . . and Hair. Questions? Give Linda a call at 970-351-6448 today. A happy holiday to you and your family!
Do you get tired of seeing all the star’s hair looking full, voluminous and wildly healthy? Long and flowing, moving in the wind with a mere shake of their head? Were they born with it?…or do they have a secret?
When you think of how much torture their hair goes through (changing color, being under hot lights, curling, straightening, updos, blow outs etc.) They DO have a secret…it’s all in using the right products and using them correctly.
A normal hair has 3 layers. As we age, the center (which is the strength) diminishes. Eventually it may go away all l together so that your hair feels more fine or thin and you may think you’re losing your hair when in fact, your hair is just SKINNY!
Here are some tips for fuller hair (and by the way, we DO sell these products in our salon!)
1. Use a shampoo like “Full” which weightlessly cleanses hair and makes it feel thicker. An everyday shampoo may be too much so you need “Prime style extender” that locks the style in longer, weather proofs your hair and repels oil and dirt.
2. Don’t over condition your hair, just use enough to detangle and make hair shine. Use “Satin Serum” to smooth, eliminate frizz and create shine with no oils or silicone.
3. Before styling, apply a “Thickening Cream” or “Weightless Styling Spray” or “Thickening Mousse” to add fullness, not give hair a dirty feeling. Read labels. Anything containing paraffin , beeswax or alcohol are cheap fillers made to coat the hair which can impair coloring or perming.
4. Blow hair dry upside down until roots are mostly dry, then finish the damp ends with a round brush.
5. We use “Flex” shaping spray which can be used on damp hair or dry hair as a setting spray, heat protectant or brushable hairspray. Spray on hairspray upside down, then let hair fall with gravity as you stand up. Use hairspray as a styling tool not just a way to mat down a style.
Healthy hair always looks fuller. We are all guilty of over-coloring, over-perming and over torturing our hair. Stop by our salon so we can analyze your hair, prescribe the right products and find a solution for those bad hair days. We can make your skinny hair look fat and full!
At Accessories with a Flair! . . and Hair we want you to “Come as you are… and leave like a STAR!”
When the seasons change, so do our attitudes about style and fashion. Whether it’s clothes, jewelry, make-up or haircolor, a change can be good for our sanity. Here are some great fall 2013 style tips!
Work with a Stylist
Make-up and Hair Color Fall 2013 Style Tips